POLAR CS200CAD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sparty69

I was fortunate enough to receive a gift of a Polar CS200cad for xmas. It's a great bit of kit, however, I am having problems getting the speed sensor to work properly. I've set it up correctly and it works fine for a short period of time before becoming very intermittent. I've got a regular 20 mile ride that I do and the speed sensor seems to work for 15 of them. It keeps pausing and restarting and when I look at the speed reading it is sometimes way out. I've tried re-positioning it and even using a bigger magnet from my old cheaper computer, but it still gives intermittent readings. The CAD sensor and heart rate monitor work fine, it's just the speed sensor which is driving me mad.:angry: . It's not electro magnetic interference because most of my time is open countryside away from anything electrical. I've contacted Polar who've told me to send it back to them for checking. This is very annoying and I have no idea how long it will take thme to get it back to me. Anyone else experienced these problems?

Top Bottom