Polocini Winter Warmer 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
@Mrs Kes and I are just about to sign up for this one again this year.... looks like half of Holmfirth CC are joining us too :smile:

Al @Polocini always organises a good event, decent late season route and some excellent food at the end too.

I know there were a few of us (@nickyboy @Oldfentiger @I like Skol ) from here who braved the rain and "not mud" lining parts of the route. Anyone up for it again this year?

Last edited:

Oldfentiger

Veteran
I'd be up for doing this again. I'm currently trying to persuade Mrs OFT to come along too.
I'll sign up today regardless :bicycle:
I'll bring the CX bike this time.

Buck

Guru
@Mrs Kes and I are just about to sign up for this one again this year.... looks like half of Holmfirth CC are joining us too :smile:

Al @Polocini always organises a good event, decent late season route and some excellent food at the end too.

I know there were a few of us (@nickyboy @Oldfentiger @I like Skol ) from here who braved the rain and "not mud" lining parts of the route. Anyone up for it again this year?

Hi - any details on the route / date etc. couldn't find anything for this year only last (or is it the same route :whistle:)

Cheers

edit: google is my friend - found it and will check with Mrs Buck re date although sneaky feeling is that it is half term week and might be away...

Oldfentiger

Veteran
It appears that the link is wrong.
Reply to my email from Polocini:

"Hello chap, thanks for letting me know. We've had 70 odd entries and nobody had noticed! I'll edit it later.

Cheers
AL"

Top Bottom