Polocini Winter Warmer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polocini

Veteran
The Winter Warmer on Sunday 2nd November is the final Polocini event of 2014 and our end of season jolly up with a nice flat, fast route.

The fully signposted 60 mile route heads out from Woodford near Stockport to the quiet Cheshire lanes and takes in many of the roads used in our two most popular events of this year the Affogato and Winter Sprinter.

Full route info HERE

Included in the £20 entry fee is pre ride porridge, feed station, photographer, post ride food plus all the support you would expect from a Polocini event.

The cost is £15 for Polocini Test Team riders including a bottle of Belgian beer.

Entry is through British Cycling: HERE

For full info visit www.polocini.com

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Bu99er!

Just came online to check out the café details for a little road run with my 11yr old on Saturday and thought a trip from Ashton over to your place would be perfect as I have always intended to check it out since you opened....

upload_2014-10-17_9-17-11.png

Guess I missed the boat on this one? Never mind, hasn't a new place just opened up in central M/cr? :rolleyes:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Bu99er!

Just came online to check out the café details for a little road run with my 11yr old on Saturday and thought a trip from Ashton over to your place would be perfect as I have always intended to check it out since you opened....

View attachment 59280

Guess I missed the boat on this one? Never mind, hasn't a new place just opened up in central M/cr? :rolleyes:

Try heading over to Bikehaus in Gatley :tongue: Or Coffee Fix, round the corner from Bikehaus!

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Bu99er!

View attachment 59280

You could kit the boy out in some of their gear while you are there.:rolleyes:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
As it happens we ended up heading over to Glossop and sat at a table outside Costa, eating cake and slurping hot choc. Young'un huffed and puffed up the hills but loved zooming down the other side. We hit 35+mph dropping down to Hollingworth and he was dead chuffed with that as we were in the righthand lane passing the other traffic :thumbsup:

Shame the Polocini café has shut as that would have been a likely destination in the near future :sad:

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
Skol - There's now the Tandem Coffee Shop in Stockport which is cycling friendly.

As for tomorrows event entries are now closed and we do not accept any entries on the day. So dont turn up with your bullsh*t stories and excuses. I will speak to you with utter contempt.

Dont email or ring today either. No more entries.

Cheers
AL

Top Bottom