Pond Life (any experts)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Many moons ago I had a job with the prudential...that's when I became an expert in pond life.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
There are three frogs in my pond, one is green, another is a dark blue/grey colour and another is red.

20130713_205615_zpsa76dd09b.jpg

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We find frogs in our garden. Now that's not very strange as I have a very nice greeny, critter friendly garden. However we don't have a pond and none of my neighbours either side or over the back do either.

Bryony

Veteran
We find frogs in our garden. Now that's not very strange as I have a very nice greeny, critter friendly garden. However we don't have a pond and none of my neighbours either side or over the back do either.
Where I used to live we were over run with frogs even found a couple in the house they had hopped in one summer afternoon while we had the back door open, same as you we never had a pond and none of our neighbours did but aparently before the houses were built it was a massive big field with a big swampy pond in it and even though that had gone the frogs hadn't! Can't understand why they stayed and not even sure where the nearest pond was! :wacko:

Top Bottom