Poor spiders in Pakistan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Ugh! *shudder*

I hate spiders, just the sight of one makes a cold shiver run through me. If I get one on me, I run round flapping and screaming like a girl. Those photos remind me of the film Mist by Steven King where people get cocooned in webs made by hideous giant alien spiders.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Well - a bit ewwww - but as the report says on the plus side, the bunched spiders seem to be predating the mozzies and hence reducing malaria infections, which can only be a good thing.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ugh! *shudder*

I hate spiders, just the sight of one makes a cold shiver run through me. If I get one on me, I run round flapping and screaming like a girl. Those photos remind me of the film Mist by Steven King where people get cocooned in webs made by hideous giant alien spiders.

There's always one isn't there??

I see that approaching the summer months we will have our usual 'silly season' with big eejit lady's blouses like Xmister jumping about as if everything is trying to kill them.

You know, the last time I picked up a spider to rescue it, people were treating me as if I was just about to fall down dead.

I wont say any more, but needless to say, I am far from impressed by the human race at times.....

Globalti

Legendary Member
We encourage spider in our house; they eat flies, silverfish, fleas, anything nasty so we welcome them. Occasionally though Mrs Gti asks me to, er, move them along when they are on the bedroom ceiling.

Apparently the average person swallows seven spiders during their life by sleeping with their mouth open.

Coco

Looks like candy floss to me
wacko.gif

Top Bottom