Poor trike I saw in Norwich yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stainboy

It wasn't being ridden just being pimped out as a sign for some strange outdoor posh car showroom thing that was going on. Hope it belongs to someone that actually rides it, I'd have given that a test drive over any of those cars (mercs, bmw's) any day but then I'm not much of a car fan. I love to drive but have no interest in cars. Gran Turismo 2 years ago gave me a little lust for the Subaru but when you see them in the street they look like they've been through pimp my ride. Saw a silver one yesterday (stuck in traffic haha!) with some guy in sunglasses driving it :biggrin:

My dream car is the delorean, not just cos of the Back to the Future reference but I just love that old style pointy shape. An old VW Scirocco in silver can look pretty Delorean like. I miss driving the LDV mini bus I used to drive for my old uni, it still pulls on a heart string when I see one.

Sorry, I'm such an off-tangeant kind of guy, please give me a virtual slap for that if necessary, I do it in real life as well.

Right I'm off to see a girl about some ferrets (really)

PS. There's a few trikes on ebay at the mo if anyone's interested in a possible bargain and a 2 wheel still very cheap only if you can arrange pick up.

Bigsharn

Veteran
I'm keeping an eye on one of them in Lancashire :tongue:

OP
OP
S

stainboy

I keep seeing them now, there's always 2 in the highstreet advertising a job paper or something, I think they've been stripped of their seats and are just a frame and wheels, such a shame.

Yeah, beardie, the DeLorean is my dream car, so pointy, I hate new curvy cars. As you can see I know nothing about cars and only the looks of them. I saw one once in Sheffield in an area you wouldn't dare park one for fear of it getting keyed or nicked. Brave driver.

Top Bottom