Possibly a daft question, but..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Usually built. Oh you can get it dirty straight away on the TPT.

Sneaks off to Decathlon and tells the sales staff 'my name is Potsy'.
That's my plan if it is built, bit of extreme off roading on the TPT :okay:

I did have a few bikes but am trying to thin the stable and also increase the flexibility by bringing in a mtb.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
That's my plan if it is built, bit of extreme off roading on the TPT :okay:

I did have a few bikes but am trying to thin the stable and also increase the flexibility by bringing in a mtb.
Yes but are you going to ride it or just hang your washing off it ?:whistle:

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
[QUOTE 3851948, member: 45"]They've never let me take a bike out of the store in a box, saying that they have to build and check it themselves.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Paul, I had the option of home delivery or store pick up, that's what got me thinking it might not be built, will see what the email says when it arrives :okay:

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
My Rockrider 560 was already built, but they do a sort of PDI on it prior to you riding it out of the store. This included fitting a set of free lights although bizarrely, not pumping the tires up fully or pressurizing the forks to suit my weight. I re-checked everything else for myself when I got home and everything else was rock solid - Great bike.

Russell

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Had a long ride earlier to the park and back, even went extreme and cycled across the grass :ohmy:

IMG_1530[1].jpg

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Had a long ride earlier to the park and back, even went extreme and cycled across the grass :ohmy:

View attachment 100177
Ooooh I feel a trip to Clayton Vale coming on.

Top Bottom