Posts referring to NACA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just out of interest, and to avoid me possibly breaking the rules in future, do the CC Forum rules allow specific discussions/comments about the NACA forum or issues with it? Obviously they should not take place in a manner that derails an existing thread, but is the topic itself forbidden?

I have looked in the Rules and guidelines but have not found anything other than not allowing discussion of news and current affairs topics.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
1662982637619.png

Line two states - NOTHING comes back over to cyclechat

jowwy

Thanks.

Like many rules that can be taken in different ways. Does it mean that discussions are not to be continued on CC from that site or that any mention at all about attitudes/behaviours on NACA is not allowed?

i think the word NOTHING .....in big black bold letters sums it up for me

Alex321

Veteran
Thanks.

Like many rules that can be taken in different ways. Does it mean that discussions are not to be continued on CC from that site or that any mention at all about attitudes/behaviours on NACA is not allowed?

I don't see ambiguity in that one.

The NACA offshoot isn't really a part of cyclechat proper. Any issues with behaviour or attitude needs to be sorted over there, among the members there.

jowwy

It was in big bold letters before, but you still questioned it…..but hey ho

OP
OP
Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

We remember
It was in big bold letters before, but you still questioned it…..but hey ho

Should have gone to Specsavers.

In my defence it is not actually in the Rules or Guidelines, where I looked, but in a separate post from @Shaun about the new forum, so is it a rule or a guideline?

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod Note:
Both, please, as per @Shaun's wishes.
It is really bad form to discuss another board, imo.
This goes not only for NACA, but for other cycling fora too.
Thank you!

Top Bottom