powerthemachine.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
I came across these people as the only other retailer of Zym Catapult I could find. Chain Reaction were out of stock and don't seem to sell them now. The blurb on CRC was somewhat confusing as to the caffeine content and the dosage of High5 Zero I also wanted was unclear, so I decided to ring PTM.

Only after I had dialled did I realise that it was well after 6:30pm, so I was quite surprised when Nick (and not the voicemail) answered. Not only did Nick answer all my queries but he was quite happy to discuss hydration generally and in the end I bought, on his advice, the cheaper High5 Zero X'treme as well as the regular Zero.

Nick and the others are all riders and runners themselves, so speak from experience about what they sell. The prices are keen (Zym Catapult are cheaper than CRC were selling them for) but there is £4 p&p on orders under £30, so bulk buying with your mates is the way forward.

If you're the sort of rider who would rather support your LBS than a plc. and appreciates experience-based impartial advice, then you could do a lot worse than give PTM whirl!

DISCLAIMER: my only connection with PTM is that I am a very satisfied customer, the fact that they were more than generous with the freebie samples is quite irrelevant.

Top Bottom