Pride cometh before......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I managed to clean a technical descent today at around 20mph (very good for me!) However about 50 mts further on I hit what I though was a muddy puddle to discover it was actually a section of bog. End result. Bike stopped dead rear wheel pointed skywards and I was deposited in a most ungainly fashion in said bog. Oh well - we live an learn. The bike was OK and I only have a slight scuff on my arm.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Angelfishsolo said:
I managed to clean a technical descent today at around 20mph (very good for me!) However about 50 mts further on I hit what I though was a muddy puddle to discover it was actually a section of bog. End result. Bike stopped dead rear wheel pointed skywards and I was deposited in a most ungainly fashion in said bog. Oh well - we live an learn. The bike was OK and I only have a slight scuff on my arm.

How long did it take you to wash the bogof? :mrpig:

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Speicher said:
How long did it take you to wash the bogof? ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Nadeen said:
Awww poor you Angel fish

As you say we live and learn

Hope your aem doesnt hurt too much :smile:

Nought more than a graze , I think I will live :biggrin: Cheers for the concern.

Uncle Mort said:
Cruel! But it could've been much worse - a bog is softer than a log and less likely to bite you than a dog. :rolleyes:

A very philosophical response indeed :biggrin:

Speicher said:
Oh dear :blush: 'scuse my ignorance, I thought a bog was very wet soft sort of muddy puddle. I would not have made fun of your fall, Angelfishsolo, if I had thought it was not soft. :wacko:

No need to excuse anything. Bogs are exactly as you describe then. Sadly one the large flat rock embedded in it did not follow the same protocol :laugh:

Top Bottom