Primark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Belly

Went shopping today for winter clothes for work. Found myself in Primark in Birkenhead. First time I've been in this shop. I came to the conclusion that this is the place women take their children to have tantrums and screaming fits, while shouting 'Shurrup' and 'You! Get ere now!'.
I didn't buy anything because the Chav Decibel Level sent me over the edge and I fled.
That is all.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It's called Primani in my house, cos it's posh.

Wades

I love visiting primark.

There's just something about the screaming, the crying, tantrums on the floor. The Mrs picking me up and dragging me out...

2PedalsTez

Über Member
We buy a lot of clothes for my kids there, but if I can dodge the bullet of having to go, I will.
I don't think it matters what time of day you go there, it is carnage with (as already noted) queues that fade towards the horizon, kids running wild with mums screaming after them.
I think a lot can be learned from modern day social elements there :smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Bulk buy socks and grundies, that's my experience of it. Once bought a summer vest there, but I was banned form.wearing it by the kids/missus, as it was a bit low at the sides, and gave the world the impression that I had a rather impressive pair of Charlies.

Mozzy

Nearly as good as the beach for peeps watching
thumbsup.png
And you get to hear all the 'beautiful' names that have been bestowed upon these children. Jeez, does crack me up when you see some bird smelling of fanny scampi fries, trying some trousers on and saying, "nah not for me." Some other poor fecker is gonna try them on and maybe buy em. WTF are they taking home besides the clothes????

Mozzy (said just like Len Goodman does when he says "SEVEN!"

TVC

They are clearly very successful and fill a niche, fair play to the owners they have a good business model (I don't know enough to comment on the ethics of the business).

That was the considered bit, now comes the joke:

Apparently during the summer riots in Tottenham, a group of 50 youths broke into Primark and tidied it up.

Top Bottom