Prison break !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
If you'd had it done in the UK they'd have kicked you out by now...

My 77 year old Autn fell down the stairs this week..
Knocked unconscious,broken collar bone severe bruising..
She got sent home same day..

She's back in Blackburn general with brain swelling vomiting and other problems..
Bloody ridiculous

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
By coincidence i watched (well kind of flicked through it) the Shawshank Redemption again,last night and thought about starting a thread asking CCers how they'd cope in prison and stuff. Maybe i will do another day.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Good luck with your recovery and escape from hospital, S7eph!

By coincidence i watched (well kind of flicked through it) the Shawshank Redemption again,last night and thought about starting a thread asking CCers how they'd cope in prison and stuff. Maybe i will do another day.
I would carve stone chess pieces to pass the time, make a few good mates, ingratiate myself with the guards and warden by doing their tax returns, and wangle enough favours to build a library for my fellow prisoners. I would eventually get bored of being there, however, so I would find an escape route and go and spend my remaining days on a beach in a hot country.

Or I would just give up and top myself! :laugh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I would carve stone chess pieces to pass the time, make a few good mates, ingratiate myself with the guards and warden by doing their tax returns, and wangle enough favours to build a library for my fellow prisoners. I would eventually get bored of being there, however, so I would find an escape route and go and spend my remaining days on a beach in a hot country.

Hey that'd be a good idea for a film/movie!;)

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
For your sake, I'm not sure that would be a good idea

Top Bottom