[SOLD] Pro-Lite Rosa 50mm Carbon Track Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
For Sale, (reluctantly) NOW SOLD

My little used Pro-Lite Rosa 50mm carbon track wheels fitted with quality 23mm Vittoria Pista Evo CS tubs and Vittoria valve extenders.

The front wheel has 20 flat bladed spokes, the rear has 24 flat bladed spokes and a flip flop hub, but only one side has ever been utilised. The tubs are showing little to no signs of wear, with no damage to either of them

They have not been used in competitive racing, nor have they ever been crashed, so needless to say they are in 100% perfect condition. The sale also includes a pair of Pro-Lite wheel bags, plus brand new and unused 15T and 16T screw on sprockets, sprocket lock-ring, four tubes of unopened Vittoria tub cement and a unused Pro-Lite spares kit (spoke tool and spare spokes)

I am looking for £400 for this absolutely superb track wheel package, I guarantee that the new owner will be 100% satisfied with them.
IMG-20141027-00153_zps373bdaf5.jpg
Ideally I would like the buyer to collect, but that can be discussed to any interested parties. I am in Redditch, Worcestershire, but any further questions, please feel free to call or text me on 07500 915448

Last edited:

Onyer

Can they take Ultegra 6800 11 sp cassette?

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Woooohooooo :laugh:

Top Bottom