Problem with smilies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Shaun,every time I reply to a post I have to click on the smiley icon to bring them up on screen,didn't use to be like this so am wondering if I have clicked on sommat in the settings,or is anyone else having the same.
Cheers.

Shaun

Founder
Shaun,every time I reply to a post I have to click on the smiley icon to bring them up on screen,didn't use to be like this so am wondering if I have clicked on sommat in the settings,or is anyone else having the same.
Cheers.

Once opened, the smiley panel should stay open.

Try clicking Delete My Cookies (bottom left text link) and log back in again - any good?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Once opened, the smiley panel should stay open.

Try clicking Delete My Cookies (bottom left text link) and log back in again - any good?

Cheers,

Done that,still not right.Box is there but blank,not a major problem just thought it might be a known fault,cheers.

Cheers.

I'm experiencing the same thing, either that a blank 'Emotions' box until I click the Smiley button but I haven't tried deleting my cookies yet.

Shaun

Founder
I did some work on the main skin last night (quick tweak to remove user group on the left, and shorten the gap between fields) but didn't re-cache it.

I've run the re-cache process now - could you also press CTRL+R to force-reload the CSS for the site and let me know if it's working okay now?

Cheers,

Shaun

Founder
They do get corrupted every now and then, but it shouldn't happen on a regular basis.

See how it goes, and if it happens too frequently and becomes a persistent problem let me know.

Cheers,

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I did some work on the main skin last night (quick tweak to remove user group on the left, and shorten the gap between fields) but didn't re-cache it.

I've run the re-cache process now - could you also press CTRL+R to force-reload the CSS for the site and let me know if it's working okay now?

Cheers,

Logged out/in,done the forced reload and cleared cookies,still not right Shaun.
wacko.gif

Wonder if it's a Chrome issue> Will try IE and see if that's alright.

Shaun

Founder
Yes, sorry, IE7 is pretty slow.

Hang in there ... I'm working on a simpler skin which will hopefully improve things (fingers crossed).

Cheers,

They do get corrupted every now and then, but it shouldn't happen on a regular basis.

See how it goes, and if it happens too frequently and becomes a persistent problem let me know.

Cheers,

Only seems confined to one of my laptops.

All is well in IE7? or 8 can never remember which I'm on :blush:
Site runs incredibly slowly though so much prefer Chrome :thumbsup:

What's wrong with Firefox?

Top Bottom