Psycho Bus Driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
Good Morning!

Just got into work after having had a meeting with a couple of representatives (one of whom rides to work) from the bus company. I'm glad to report my 'meeting' was not in a darkened room involving baseball bats!

Both guys were very friendly and highly apologetic. We went through exactly what happened, and they said they are currently investigating it but aren't allowed to tell me right now exactly what is going on for legal reasons, which is fair enough. They've reviewed the footage of which the bus did record, although sadly the cameras don't record sound.

I should hear from them again once they've concluded their investigation.

Feeling very positive from all this and confident again on the roads!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Part of me feels I shouldn't have had a go at the driver, but I stood my ground and feel if you don't, then they know they can just get away with being ignorant and dangerous bullies.
I'd have settled for whipping out a notebook or taking a pic of the license plate.

Should I still report it?
why not?

still n' all, it sounds like they're taking it seriously. Good job.

the snail

Guru
I'd have settled for whipping out a notebook or taking a pic of the license plate.
probably a good thing there's no audio evidence!

totally up to you, personally I've found dealing with the police more trouble than it's worth. But there is evidence there to support you. Report it asap if you're going to though. Well done with the company, hopefully at the very least Mr Psycho has become an unwelcome distraction/embarassment for them.

Top Bottom