QEF Leatherhead Bikeathon 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J.Podsiadly

qef_leather_logo_inverted_purplebike_20101.jpg

IT'S BACK!

We are delighted to announce that this years QEF Bikeathon will be taking place on Sunday 18 September 2011.

Thanks to all of last years sponsored riders we were able to raise the money necessary to purchase a Fiat Doblo transport for QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services in Banstead. The transport allows our clients easy access to community and leisure activities, helping them re-learn the skills necessary to gain their independence and take more of a role within their community.

Cycle one of three routes around the picturesque Surrey Downs (13, 26 and 45 miles) starting at our headquarters in Leatherhead, Surrey.

Registration is now open for 2011 so for your chance to challenge yourself and make a real difference please visit Do Attend
and register now. Tickets cost £10 for Adults and £5 for Children/Students. Minimum sponsorship requirement is £20.

To help raise awareness for the event and receive sponsorship donations easily register a personal account on the JustGiving website.

To find out more about QEF and the work we do visit www.qef.org.uk

gbs

Guru
JP: if you are going to "sponsor" them on this page perhaps you should kindly advise them
  • some rudimentary descriptionof the route and facilities would help their hit rate
  • th "Do Attend" link takes too long. I currently have 37.4 Mbs download speed but I timed out 4 times before I gave up.

OP
OP
J

J.Podsiadly

JP: if you are going to "sponsor" them on this page perhaps you should kindly advise them
  • some rudimentary descriptionof the route and facilities would help their hit rate
  • th "Do Attend" link takes too long. I currently have 37.4 Mbs download speed but I timed out 4 times before I gave up.

Hi GBS,

Thanks for the advice - I've added the routes as they stand though these are subject to slight change. As for the Do Attend link I've given it a go on a number of computers and don't seem to be having any problems accessing it.

Cheers,

JP

gbs

Guru
OK routes now found - up or down Whitedown Lane?

Do Attend opened at second attempt - have diarised.

Top Bottom