Quality hard tail MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Perspective sale - I'm guaging interest in order to fund possible purchase of a Bakfiets.

Revolution Triad 2.0 - Quality hardtail MTB in excellent condition, although it's disguised in this picture. Theres a few small scratches from storage and the chainset is scratched from the chain overshifting from the large ring.

theMTB on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
2552606921_327e83812c.jpg

It handles very confidently. I great entry into mountain biking. It has good middle of the range components and high quality finishing kit.

Rockshox Reba SL Fork (air)
SRAM X5 shifters, X5 front mech, X7 rear mech
Truvative Firex finishing kit
Butted Aluminium frame

I've had the bike for less than twelve months. It's probably done about 5-600 miles, mainly on road.

The original retail price was a very competitive £600. If I get £375 for it, I'll throw in the rack (Topeak Supertourist disk), extra brake pads and Panaracer folding MTB (mud) tyres.

Matkat

size

what size is it ??

Tharg2007

Veteran
sorry to detract from the original post but when are you planning on getting your Bakfiets? when you do get it would you be taking it anywhere in city centre, like a CM ride perhaps? if so I would love to have a look, maybe a sneaky go :biggrin:

OP
OP
E

ed_o_brain

Tharg,

It's just a possibility at the moment. If I can get my asking price for this bike, and also a ti audax frameset I have in my loft (someone else has first dibs on that) then I'll be able to make an offer on the bakfiets that someone is selling on another forum.

And yes, it will definately make an appearance at CM. In fact, we've been meaning to try and do CM on the tandem but that last couple of Fridays have coincided with fatherly duties.

I'd rather not be selling anything to fund the bakfiets but it seems to good an opportunity to pass up. It will be great with my kids and good for shopping too!

Tharg2007

Veteran
ed_o_brain said:
Tharg,

It's just a possibility at the moment. If I can get my asking price for this bike, and also a ti audax frameset I have in my loft (someone else has first dibs on that) then I'll be able to make an offer on the bakfiets that someone is selling on another forum.

And yes, it will definately make an appearance at CM. In fact, we've been meaning to try and do CM on the tandem but that last couple of Fridays have coincided with fatherly duties.

I'd rather not be selling anything to fund the bakfiets but it seems to good an opportunity to pass up. It will be great with my kids and good for shopping too!

Well if you cant get the funding for the bakfiets i might be interested depending on how much it is. I've wanted one for ages, I love work bikes.

ed_o_brain said:
Discs are hydraulic. Avid Juicy 3s.
The fork has a lockout.

Thanks Ed ... next question is where would the bike need to be picked up from ? i cant see a location in your profile mate

Simon

OP
OP
E

ed_o_brain

Hi again,

The bike could be collected from Manchester, although I drive to Derby regularly. (I could take it there but not bring it back as I go there to collect my children).

Also, could deliver possibly Cambridge way if I get a sale agreed on a Ti audax frame and thus can strike a deal on the Bakfiets also advertised on this board.

Cheers
Daniel

OP
OP
E

ed_o_brain

Not that I'm really pushing this...

...But the 2009 Revolution Triad 2.0 is £650 and except for a change of colour, has an identical specification.

Top Bottom