Quotes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Team, most of the time when I try and quote another member I hit a problem.

I hit quote on their post, then hit the quote button on the text edition then I get an error page telling me there has been a problem.

I'm running android, not running ad blockers or the like, and the only other forum I frequent (Fat Bald Git Support Network) uses the same forum software and behaves just fine.

Cheers,

Bern.

Last edited:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Have you done the usual "starter for ten" – Clear the Cache ? :thumbsup:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

I hit quote on their post, then hit the quote button on the text edition then I get an error page telling me there has been a problem.

I'm not in android, not running ad blockers or the like, and the only other forum I frequent (Fat Bald Git Support Network) uses the same forum software and behaves just fine.

Cheers,

Bern.
Working for me, Bern.
Android / Brave

Ian H

Ancient randonneur

I'm running android, not running ad blockers or the like, and the only other forum I frequent (Fat Bald Git Support Network) uses the same forum software and behaves just fine.

Cheers,

Bern.

I tend to use the 'Reply' button which puts the full text in (as above). It works for me on PC and Android phone.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Just done a quote, it worked first go. I'll monitor things, but if someone with spanners has tinkered in the background and fixed it then thank you!

Shaun

Founder
The +Quote option is for multi-quotes - quoting from several posts in a thread; you +Quote each post you want to add a reply to, click in the editor and click the Insert quotes ... button at the bottom to load the quotes - you can them edit/reply to each one, like so:

Team, most of the time when I try and quote another member I hit a problem. I hit quote on their post, then hit the quote button on the text edition then I get an error page telling me there has been a problem. I'm running android, not running ad blockers or the like, and the only other forum I frequent (Fat Bald Git Support Network) uses the same forum software and behaves just fine. Cheers, Bern.

If you are just replying to a single post hit Reply instead, this should work better for you.

Have you done the usual "starter for ten" – Clear the Cache ? :thumbsup:

Indeed, this can sometimes help. :okay:

Working for me, Bern.
Android / Brave

At least it doesn't seem like a global problem. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom