R.E.W Reynolds Road Bike Retro Touring bike SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
R.E.W Reynolds of Northampton bike .

Its a 22" or 56cm from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt and is the same along the top tube and has a standover height of 32 1/4" or 82cm and is set for me in the pics at 5ft 10".

Good clean condition with some age related marks but no major scuffing and no cracks or dents rides as good as any other R.E.W bike i have owned not sure on tubing quality but takes a 26.8 seat post so could be 501 grade ? Chromed forks that are in fair condition just a bit dulled .

Fitted with enough gearing to get you up any hill that i can think of with a Shimano stx rc 4 arm triple crank and a Shimano Mega range 6 speed rear cog with a big 34 toothed gear controlled by clamp on Shimano 600 levers and a Deore xt fr mechanism and Shimano sis rear mechanism. Brakes are Weinmann 730 calipers fr & rr with matching levers .Itm 80mm quill stem and Itm ' special' bars .

Wheels are Weinmann concave 27 x 1 1/4" rims laced on to Maillard hubs dates 1986 fitted with new Schwalbe tyres less than 100 miles ago . Std steel seat post with a black ' Sella italia Anatomic ' saddle which has a slight scuff on the rear . Blumells Classique guards fr & rr .

This would make a great commuting or just a great bike to use for any riding and touring

Please note saddle, frame pump and pedals shown in pic are not the ones included

Asking £125 collected from NN8 Wellingborough post code or could be shipped for an extra £25 to most uk post codes .

rew11.jpg rew12.jpg rew10.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Some more pics

WP_20160925_004.jpg WP_20160925_001.jpg WP_20160925_007.jpg

Top Bottom