R.I.P. Enry.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Our Beloved pooch, 'enry, left us saturday just gone for the big sleep.
He came to me 14 years ago, a two year old tearaway, as adept at chasing me on my MTB around the local park (he'd end up with a streak of mud up his nose, he was that close) as he was at chewing squashed pigeons up off the road and scaring the postman.

Somewhat gentrified by the civilising influence of my partner (he gave up the pigeons), he still retained his phenomenal speed and sense of adventure well into his autumn years, knocking on the door or his granma and grandad some four miles away for his tea after slipping his lead one sunday afternoon. A lover of base jumping (25 ft cliffs cornish cliffs being his speciality) and canal jumping, he also knew the virtues of chilling out with a big old bone.

goodbye Henoir, you will be loved and missed for ever X

Night Train

Maker of Things
Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that mate. I hope you are OK.

I still miss my Barney and he died 10 years ago.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Sorry to hear the news. The passing of a much-loved pet can be just as traumatic as a family member. Only one way to get over it. Get another dog, the cheekier the better. Dogs rule.

Peter

It's always a shame to hear that "mans best friend" has passed away. I know how you feel, Dan

yoyo

Sorry to read your sad news. The house is always so quiet when that happens. All the best.

Top Bottom