R.I.P. Max Moseley.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Seriously RIP? he doesn't deserve to RIP maybe RIH he was not a nice man, a son of not a nice man.
He was hardly responsible for his parents, now was he? Any more than Jeremy Corbyn is for his looney brother. A friend of Jewish Labour politician Tom Watson he also donated half a million pounds to the party after switching his previous allegiance from the Tories. Hardly marks him out as a Nazi.

He showed great courage in taking on the NoTW and winning after they not only breeched his privacy for no good reason other than a sensational headline but lied about it too. Mosley also funded those who had a case against the press in the phone hacking scandal but could not afford to pursue it. He was also responsible for a lot of the safety improvements that were introduced into F1 during his tenure, something few of those in charge had ever given a damn about previously.

I

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Or Jeremy's loony brother is for Jeremy.

D

Deleted member 26715

He was also responsible for a lot of the safety improvements that were introduced into F1 during his tenure, something few of those in charge had ever given a damn about previously.
I'm not sure that I agree with you, yes he was in tenure when they were imposed but he didn't support most of them, they were somewhat forced on him as I heard it.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
For sale, Smart looking uniform, one or two stains only.

View attachment 590410

Genuine reason for sale.

Tiger tank not required...
Apparently it was a modern German Luftwaffe uniform she was wearing. The hooker gave Mosely a 'judicial' , a form of roleplay common in sado masochism, the judge helpfully stated in his judgement (I'm sure he'd know). He also said Moseley threw himself into the role with considerable enthusiasm. There was no Nazi theme and the story was not genuinely in the public interest and there was no justification for covertly filming it and publishing it awarding judgement against the newspaper.

Chris S

Legendary Member
He was hardly responsible for his parents, now was he? Any more than Jeremy Corbyn is for his looney brother. A friend of Jewish Labour politician Tom Watson he also donated half a million pounds to the party after switching his previous allegiance from the Tories.
I don't think Tom Watson was Jewish, he just campaigned against antisemitism.

Top Bottom