Raceface Shuttle Waterproof Jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buddha

Veteran
Raceface Shuttle Waterproof Cycling Jacket - size Small but easily fits a Medium.
5478748616_96c29686ba.jpg

This jacket has only been used about three times and is in VERY good condition. There are no cuts, scrapes, rips, marks (that I can see) etc and is pretty much as-new. I originally bought it for commuting rides, but as I switched to the 'dark-side' (i.e. lycra-clad roadie), don't use it.

Although the label says it's a Small size, I'd say it is a comfortable Medium as it is quite large. I wear size-M for most cycling gear, and had to return a size-L, and M to Wiggle because they were too big. The jacket is originally sold as a MTB/freeride jacket – so it's bigger than usual to accommodate body armour.

It is made of a good-quality, strong, matt-finish material, which doesn't have the nasty shiny polyester look (looks better in real-life) and is mesh lined. And has longer arms and back to accommodate a cycling position. The neck has a soft, micro-fleece lining which is very comfortable.

The jacket will also be washed/cleaned as per manufacturers instructions before dispatch.

Original paid price £99.99 and want £40 (delivered 2nd class, recorded). Don't want to go lower as that's less than 1/2 price for a hardly used jacket. BACS (online bank transfer) preferred method of payment.

Here's the tech blurb:

140 gram/sq metre - 2 Layer Polyester Fabric
20,000mm waterproof/ 12,000mm breathability rating
Two DWR coatings and fully seam sealed
Generous cut designed specifically to fit over full body armour
Narrow seam technology sheds weight and excess bulk
Low profile cross over chest pockets to secure wallet and cell phone
New MP3 inside chest pocket with internal headphone routing
Canadian micro-fleece with DWR treatment for Next 2 Skin comfort
Shaped cuff with laminated tabs for better wrist coverage and durability
Single hand draw cord for customized fit
Arm-pit zips, for when it's hot.
Reflective logo on arms.
Free sachet (100ml) of NixWax Tx.Direct Wash-In to restore waterproofing and breathability when washing.:biggrin:

Click >> here << for a review

Any questions, please ask ...

Thanks, Peter

for those that don't know what a 'pit-zip' is ...
5478748618_1bc23ee7aa.jpg

edited to add pictures

Top Bottom