Radio 4 - On Your Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Codboy

Good call. I'll look forward to that!

Cheers
Codboy

I've never heard of Martin Ellis but I hope he's done his research properly and doesn't just trot out the same old myths about MacMillan, Dunlop and so on.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I've never heard of Martin Ellis but I hope he's done his research properly and doesn't just trot out the same old myths about MacMillan, Dunlop and so on.

I am sure you will point out the errors using this forum, I do love a good academic debate.

Curb

Veteran
Sorry folks, but it was broadcast on Feb 7th. (not March 7th http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b00yqg3z)

There were 10 Episodes, 15 Miunutes each, I caught a few on iPlayer, not bad.

Not available anymore though. :blush:

(But you can catch the last episode (or 2 if your quick) of 'Britain by Bike - Clare Balding embarks on a pedal-powered odyssey across Britain to rediscover the magical world of 1950s cycling') :tongue:

Tim Hall

I have all 10 saved to mp3 if you're desperate to hear it.

I've got Clare Balding's series as mp4 too.

What do you mean "get a life"....?

Ewen

I have all 10 saved to mp3 if you're desperate to hear it.

I've got Clare Balding's series as mp4 too.

What do you mean "get a life"....?

Hello Tim - you may be able to help me! My partner is doing an education session at the Museum of London on the history of the bicycle next weekend and has just discovered this programme. However, she is specifically covering the period in the first 3 shows in this series and, of course, they've gone off iplayer. She's desperate to hear them and I wondered if I'd be able to get the mp3s of them from you? We would be so grateful!
What would be the best way to get them from you? I'm new here and don't know if it's possible to contact memebers 'privately'!
Many many thanks in advance...
Ewen

Tim Hall

Hi Ewen. Private contacting is done by starting a conversation, but I think new members have to get a minimum number of posts first. Click on your own name, top right of the screen and select Start a Conversation. Like I've just done. I expect there's a smoother way of doing it too, but that's what I use.

Top Bottom