Do you rank Youtube vids ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I face a stupid dilemma when it comes to ranking youtube vids of folks commute. On one hand I want to give them the thumbs up to share them about the net, especially with their new format, but sometimes I can't bring myself to give the thumbs up to what is awful driving. Do you rank youtube vids and what do you feel about it?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
The ranking system, or thumbs, ranks the videos in a category, if we all thumbed up each others videos no matter what you thought of the content, then more of the most rated in auto's and vehicles would be cycling videos displaying bad driving.

In other words, i nearly always thumb up a video i watch about cycling ;)

ian789

If your subscribed to someone and they thumbs up something it comes up in your news feed. So I get to watch all these videos Gaz likes
laugh.gif

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If your subscribed to someone and they thumbs up something it comes up in your news feed. So I get to watch all these videos Gaz likes
laugh.gif

:ohmy: oh crap. i hope you like my musical taste. oh and gaming :smile:

It is actually possible for me to not display the videos i like. But i'm not too bothered.

ian789

:ohmy: oh crap. i hope you like my musical taste. oh and gaming :smile:

It is actually possible for me to not display the videos i like. But i'm not too bothered.

Most of the times I watch a video you liked I subscribe to that user, so it's good for the community.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I'll thumb up a video if I think it gets it more awareness, I agree with the message its sending, etc. Same with comments.

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
I face a stupid dilemma when it comes to ranking youtube vids of folks commute. On one hand I want to give them the thumbs up to share them about the net, especially with their new format, but sometimes I can't bring myself to give the thumbs up to what is awful driving.
I see it as giving the thumbs up to the poster for posting it, not for the bad driving that is being shown.

Top Bottom