Rats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I can't believe the ignorance of some people on this thread...

It's Dalek. D-A-L-E-K. Simples!
B)

I was wondering whether "Dialek" (or variants thereof) was actually a brand name of a make of compost bin, so I held my tongue. B) Actually, one of our bins is sort of Dalek-shaped. But I don't think it is one. Can't see any sign of the sink-plunger, and although I've spoken to it in various pitches of grating metallic voice, it refuses to answer back. And it hasn't done much exterminating yet.....

Tynan

Veteran
disease ridden vermin and a public health hazard to be dealt with serverly

Tynan has fought two eventually sucessful battles against rats getting under his house and sometimes into the house, they're a bloody menace, dangerous and reproduce like wildfire, it's your civic duty to kill them without mercy

I've got about fifteen traps, posion and an electric rat trap under the foorboards waiting for the next sally

killed one with a half brick once, granted it might have been half posioned, that or the light fixed it, did for baby ones once too, brick

(the electric trap is useless by the way, eats batteries and is yet to catch a thing, the T Rex spring trap is the daddy so far)

posion is good as long as you can track down the corpse afters

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The only thing we get in our "Dalek bin" is an ant's nest......... move bin, and the ant's infest again... rats, can't say we have anything more than the odd caught field mouse, and that's the cats that do that.

Top Bottom