Recommendations for ladies waterproof trousers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm getting fed up of my waterproof trousers leaking! The current pair are ones Mr Summerdays bought but ordered the wrong size. He wore them for a bit before buying the correct size so I decided not to waste them. They are endura ones, don't know exactly but they say PTFE protection on them and suggest a breath ability of >28000g/m2 and waterproofness of 12000mm.

I like waterproof trousers with zips or openings at the bottom to make it easier to go over shoes. I don't want to be wrapped in a completely non breathable material, but I can put up with a bit of dampness from within as long as it keeps the majority out.

Obviously I have worn mans ones before but I would like a ladies version, though it needs to have long enough legs for 32 inch. Any recommendations or ones to avoid?

vickster

Legendary Member
These are a bargain if you want water resistant for those less wet days

http://www.rutlandcycling.com/15180...tant-womens-cycle-trouser---patriot-blue.aspx

OP
OP
summerdays

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You are right it is a bargin but my memory is struggling to remember a less wet day ;) Though I'm hoping we will be due for some very shortly! I do need the full waterproofs as I've already had a significant number of the number of wet rides you are supposed to get each year.

vickster

Legendary Member
They are water resistant :smile: so shouldn't be sweaty. Started at £100 so,would expect some degree of quality in the technical fabric

Top Bottom