Red Falcon road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Evening everyone,

Just heard some unfortunate news from my brother, just got his christmas present stolen! Built a bike up for my brother and less than a month letter some little crap has nicked it. its pretty distinctive I guess, nothing too special but be hard to miss it, so if anyone sees it around or anything similar then please give us a bell on here. I'm in leeds but the bike/brother are somewhere in london.
The bike was somewhere on upper street in islington when it got nicked. Don't know the place at all so can't really be much more help than that..thought it was worth posting on here just in case it gets seen somewhere. Can't imagine anyone putting in the effort of taking it apart or painting it, it's not worth it, so it will probably be exactly the same. Cheers for any help!

Tim

falconuy.jpg

(just a quick description, falcon 531 frame, around 60cm, 5 speed, high flanged hubs, chopped bull horn bars now with brown tape, half pedal clips charge seat, bright red ha)

Brandane

Legendary Member
Nice looking bike and very distinctive. Hope you get it back (in the same condition :sad:).

tjsc1

Islington!!.......doubt very much whether you will get that back.........alot of dodgy characters.
Do hope your brother gets it back though.

OP
OP
N

newman_zero

Regular
haha yeah I'm optimistic, but fairly certain that my brother wont be seeing this again! shame, think he was more wound up because it was my christmas present to him, but I'm not too fussed, enjoyed restoring it etc and will teach him to buy a proper lock next time!
Those mudguards, although quite stylish and the most useless extra to any bike!

Top Bottom