Red & silver MTB stolen in Huddersfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
From West Yorks Police:

Police in Huddersfield are appealing for witnesses after a man had his bike stolen from him on the 21 January.

At around 10:30pm the 28-year old was pushing his bike along the canal towpath behind the Cummins Turbo Technologies site in Huddersfield and was between the Gasworks and a bridge when he was approached by two men.

Without warning, one of the men punched victim in the face, knocking him to the ground.

The second suspect then took the victim's bike and rode off, while the othe man searched the victim's pockets and stole £7 from him. Both men then left the scene.

They were described as two white men with Mancunion accents. Both were in their twenties and wore dark clothing.

The stolen bike was a red and silver framed mountain bike with dual suspension, black front forks, red rear forks a black front wheel and a silver rear wheel.

Anyone who is offered, or sees the bike for sale, any witnesses, or anyone with information on the robbery, is asked to contact DC Mick Cummings at Huddersfield CID via 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nasty!

I have to say that I'd feel a bit worried about riding on towpaths in big towns and cities. I feel perfectly safe on the Rochdale canal between Littleborough and Sowerby Bridge, but would think twice about towpaths in places like Burnley or Manchester ...

Top Bottom