Research for uni project - Please could you do my short survey, less than 2 mins long

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt Bird

Hi everyone,

Please could anyone who commutes anywhere spare a minute or 2 to complete my survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7Q3JGYZ

I am doing some research for a design project I am doing at university and would really appreciate it if you could complete it.

Any problems let me know.

Thank you very much,

Matt

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
All done, hope it helps!

bubbles3

done.

some items on the list i actually got as presents, ie saddle bag so i have no idea how much it was.

just a thought on what kind of bike used to commute, do you need the "i don't own this bike" some of us have more than one bike but may only use a particular one to commute.

good luck with your research

OP
OP
M

Matt Bird

Thank you to everyone that has done it so far!

done.

some items on the list i actually got as presents, ie saddle bag so i have no idea how much it was.

just a thought on what kind of bike used to commute, do you need the "i don't own this bike" some of us have more than one bike but may only use a particular one to commute.

good luck with your research

I put the "I don't own this bike" more to see if the bike people commute on is owned by them or if it is part of a cycle to work scheme where they don't actually own the bike. I realise this isn't clear and the question is, for the most part, being misinterpreted. I will try to take the option out for future surveys, thanks for your reply.

Thanks, Matt

bubbles3

Thank you to everyone that has done it so far!

I put the "I don't own this bike" more to see if the bike people commute on is owned by them or if it is part of a cycle to work scheme where they don't actually own the bike. I realise this isn't clear and the question is, for the most part, being misinterpreted. I will try to take the option out for future surveys, thanks for your reply.

Thanks, Matt

Ah right. I'm not familiar with how the ride to work scheme works, so see what you mean now.

Brittany

Did this. Hope you update us if there's a product like that flying around in future. :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Done. Im one of the dynamo hub / pannier brigade, so my accessories either leave with my lunch in the pannier, or are physically wired into the frame.

Top Bottom