Well I can see what line this thread is going down.
We have established that my approach to the bus driver was wrong and ill-thoughtout.
But if I hadnt, all three of those drivers would still be out causing havoc and putting other cyclists in danger. At least now the depot manager knows of their incompetence and can deal with it. And hopefully change these peoples minds.
I have the utmost respect for the bus company in general, and I was shocked by the opinions of the drivers.
If you dont like what I do or the way I act, noone is forcing you to read my threads. The topic of this one was the response from the company, not what happened (thats why the other thread got locked).
Instead of crying on here and trying to change humanity, consider the implications of me not confronting the driver, or asking the other one if the depot manager was in. I could have easily let it go but decided that their behaviour was unacceptable. If you want to complain about it, make your own thread, or go to
BusChat.net.