Revolution 20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
The french won the team sprint :blush:. Revenge for the rugby?

Chris Hoy won the Keirin.

Schep and Mouris won the 80 lap madison. Them and Hayles and Thomas took a lap early on but the dutch won the point sprints.

Dan McClay and Corinne Hall won the DHL future stars series, North West winning the team series.

Martin Johnson made a bike look very very small ;)

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
It was the best one yet, Keith.

Victoria Pendleton smiled at me as she went past after her first sprint! :biggrin:

And at the end, my son managed to get her race number, signed with a personal dedication. :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dave5N said:

Victoria Pendleton smiled at me as she went past after her first sprint! :biggrin:

And at the end, my son managed to get her race number, signed with a personal dedication. :smile:

Yeah, it said," Can you ask your Dad to stop leering at me?:biggrin:"

I loved it BTW - it's non-stop action and you can get beer and chips. A great night out and only cost a pavarotti.

ps. I did take the bike and did a 40 miler on Saturday from New Mills up some sharp nips on tiny back roads (Ford, Chestnuts?) then down Mam Nick thru the Edale valley to tea and cakes at Hope. Then back the same way to go up Mam Nick (with a helpful following wind!) and back home down Rushup Edge. Beautiful

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
longers said:
That was good :biggrin:.

Nice chips Dave?
:smile:

Chips were up to the usual high standard. They put onions on the bacon roll as well. :smile:

Fancied a beer or two as well, but didn't bother as had the best part of a hundred miles to drive home.

Great racing - the Madison Devil was fascinating and Hoy's power in the keirin was awesome.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Dave5N said:

She will be appearing naked on the front of The Observer Sport magazine this Sunday... no joke.

Top Bottom