Ribble cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
This is just a thumbs up for Ribble, i broke a gear shifter last week, phoned them the following day, they asked me to send it back to them and they would forward it onto Campagnolo, they said it could take up to three weeks, but this morning a parcel arrived and inside was a brand new shifter, so less than a week and i have a new shifter, now that's what i call good service.
So again a big thumbs up for Ribble,:thumbsup:

Ribble have always been first class in my book - they are the internet retailer that I go to first; most of their bad press seems to come from years ago (a decade or so), I'm sure that they don't get it right every time but I've never experienced any issues with them. As I said, first class. :thumbsup:

Fully agree. Ordered one of their cheap altura jackets a couple of days ago. It arrived today with a returns label printed. Free P&P for £10 and over.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Ribble have always been first class in my book - they are the internet retailer that I go to first; most of their bad press seems to come from years ago (a decade or so), I'm sure that they don't get it right every time but I've never experienced any issues with them. As I said, first class. :thumbsup:

+1. Never had a problem with them, always delivered what I have ordered, pays to do the rounds with the other retailers, but when they have offers on they are competitive. :thumbsup:

wintergreen

I have bought plenty of stuff from Ribble including a bike and never had any cause to grumble. All transactions went smoothly and all items arrived earlier than expected. They are top of the list when it comes to buying new toys. :thumbsup:

Stu Smith

Veteran
image.jpg
Got to agree no issues with Ribble.

Top Bottom