Ribble Gran Fondo Carbon Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I am Spartacus

Über Member
Anyone else purchased this?
What is the quality of the frame etc
have played about with the bike builder and have an Ultegra specced with mavic carbone clinchers for less than 1800.... this 'appears' rather good value for a best suit bike.

MajorMantra

Don't have a Gand Fondo but I've had a Sportive since the summer and have no complaints about the quality.

Have you checked the special edition prices btw? You might do better to buy one of those and then get the nice wheels separately.

Matthew

OP
OP
I am Spartacus

I am Spartacus

Über Member
It is the quality of the bike build that is going to sway... checked out the special edition and yes a little saving.....I hold by having good gear on a bike is going to repay itself over time in being consistent, reliable and much much less prone to niggles... I have a Spesh and would have stayed with that marque, but to get Ultegra or even 105, the £ has gone skywards as you take their accessorize ladder from the base build. No way am I going to lash out over 2k on a single bike, full stop... hence Ribble.. Boardman pro carbon.. yup but then its swapping over to SRAM

the pedaller

[I've just taken delivery of a Gran Fondo with campag veloce gp sets.....awsome.....beat my 11 mile sprint circuit p.b. by 8 minutes! get one. Look sths businees, lighter than a public servants pay packet.

Top Bottom