Ribble Road Bike 56 cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

George

Selling a light weight Ribble 56cm road bike with carbon forks. This has a triple Campag Mirage chain set (30, 42, 52) and Mirage brakes. Had the bike for nearly five years (light usage) and it is in very good condition, just one or two small, superficial scratches on the frame. It has a carbon seat stem, Selle Italia seat and Campag Vento G3 wheels. It would make a good tourer. I have gone for a flat bar due to mobility problems but it is still a very nice bike to ride. Would prefer any buyer to pick up but would consider posting for an additional £20. Feel free to view as in Preston area. Looking to sell in the region of £300. Would listen to sensible offers.

Eddie

Selling a light weight Ribble 56cm road bike with carbon forks. This has a triple Campag Mirage chain set (30, 42, 52) and Mirage brakes. Had the bike for nearly five years (light usage) and it is in very good condition, just one or two small, superficial scratches on the frame. It has a carbon seat stem, Selle Italia seat and Campag Vento G3 wheels. It would make a good tourer. I have gone for a flat bar due to mobility problems but it is still a very nice bike to ride. Would prefer any buyer to pick up but would consider posting for an additional £20. Feel free to view as in Preston area. Looking to sell in the region of £300. Would listen to sensible offers.

Is this still for sale? I am really interested but I notice you haven't been online for a while.

I sent a PM around a week ago but have had no response (at that point I didn't have enough posts to reply here)

Is there a way for a moderator to email George and remind him about the thread?

Eddie

If you click on his profile you should be able to see an email address for him.

Unfortunately not, I've tried clicking the option to "send this user an email" however I receive an error message - this may be because I am a new member?

If there is an email address on there that I can't see then I would be grateful if someone could PM this to me so I can send an email through. Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom