Richard Branson "almost dies"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
Just for the record, I actually like Richard Branson. I think he'd be cool to share a glass or two with.
 
Just for the record, I actually like Richard Branson. I think he'd be cool to share a glass or two with.
I'm not sure, I suspect he is not the affable larf that he projects.

The people that I know (and have worked with for a long time on reasonably important projects) seem to have a fierce loyalty to him. That could be through fear if course but The type of loyalty I saw, tends to come from genuine admiration.

But his biography displayed a couple of personality traits that I found a bit odd.
 
Sex to Wes ?
Interesting
How embarrassing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom