Richmond Park Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Richmond Park Video

[FONT=&quot]Just uploaded a video of cycling through Richmond Park this afternoon – used to be part of my commute – sometimes I think it might be worth moving house just to get it back on the route again… enjoy*[/FONT]

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vwr2g4N7hg

*[FONT=&quot]Unless you’re called cycling fisherman in which case: no you can’t have your 3:45 mins back, yes your avatar is really annoying & yes I’m really boring[/FONT]

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Do you normally play air guitar whilst cycling at such high speed?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Sh1t man! Its 11 o'clock on a Sunday, I'm ripped to the tits on a quite decent bottle of Aussie Malbec and you've got me pulling on my lycra to bust my knees to get to Stonehenge by dawn. Sir, I salute you.

Mr Phoebus

It's unusual to watch a cycling ride vid and not have to turn the sound off
due to constant wind noise on the mic.
I've heard so much about Richmond Park, first time I've seen what it actually looks like.

OP
OP
TwickenhamCyclist
gezza said:
take the video at 9.30 on a saturday morning and you cant move for cyclists especially for a club called ****** ******:rolleyes:

I try and avoid it on Saturday mornings. It wasn’t too bad on Sunday as it had been raining and was overcast.

I’m lucky in that I can go for a cycle during the day on weekdays – or even just after dusk when the gates are closed to motor traffic.

Made the mistake of going on a baking hot Bank Holiday Monday once – It was busier than the Hanger Lane masturbatery system gets during the rush hour…:ohmy:

Top Bottom