Rickshaw hire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OliverAmoros

Hi all.
You'd think it would be easy to find a rickshaw hire company in the Suffolk/East Anglia area for our wedding next year but there seems to be very little outside of central London. As there doesn't seem to be a company set up for this I'm hoping we can at least find an individual who may own one we could hire.
Not sure if i'm posting in the right place but hoping someone here knows of someone.

Many thanks.
Oli

spiro

Try contacting Kevin at D-Tek, he has some odd bikes and it may include a ricksaw or if not he may know someone. I think he even has a 2/4 seater bent that was originally built for a wedding.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Not really local, being in York, but if you're still looking, get intouch with Get Cycling? No idea what their hire rate/logistics of getting to you would be, but when I worked for them we did a riskshaw wedding run at York Minster.

http://www.getcycling.org.uk/megabikes.php

Who knows, somewhere in the office they might still have the floral swags I made for the rickshaw.....

Did you have any luck trying to find a rickshaw to hire? I'm looking to do exactly the same but In Chelmsford. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Cyclemagic have a pedicab for sale, which is kind-of rickshawish, and a snip at £400.

simon bryant

Hi all.
You'd think it would be easy to find a rickshaw hire company in the Suffolk/East Anglia area for our wedding next year but there seems to be very little outside of central London. As there doesn't seem to be a company set up for this I'm hoping we can at least find an individual who may own one we could hire.
Not sure if i'm posting in the right place but hoping someone here knows of someone.

Many thanks.
Oli
Cyclemagic have a pedicab for sale, which is kind-of rickshawish, and a snip at £400.
hi do you have this still for sale

simon bryant

Hi all.

Many thanks.
Oli
hi there oli i will be able to suply you a rickshaw for your wedding if you are interested many thanks simon

Top Bottom