Ride I did for Work.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have never thought about climbing a mile. Its quite a challenge in Denmark as it is rolling countryside but not very high. You will be looking forward to everesting next then ^_^
Well done on your challenge.:okay:

OP
OP
Svendo

Svendo

Guru
I have never thought about climbing a mile. Its quite a challenge in Denmark as it is rolling countryside but not very high. You will be looking forward to everesting next then ^_^
Well done on your challenge.:okay:
I’ve spent a lot of time in the Danish Lake District near Ry, and I think some time ago mentioned visiting the highest points in Denmark, all 4 of them! Danish hills are to British hills as British hills are to actual Alps!
It’d be 7 times the climbing, or 36 ascents of Bacup Rd, I think for an Everest. I’d need to actually do some training for that!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I dont have trouble riding mountains anywhere. The problem with Danish "mountains" for me is not long after you get the pressure on your legs. Your going down hill again. Then upand down etc. With a proper hill or mountain, I find it easier to keep the pressure on. I wonder how many miles I would have to ride on different roads to accumulate a mile climb in Denmark 😁

Top Bottom