Ride the last 100m/100km with us?? - 1000 mile cycle in August 2010 in aid 3 very worthy charities!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jewels1988

On the 16th of August 2010, I will be part of a team of 10 local cyclists of North Devon who will embark on what many consider to be the ultimate cycling challenge within the U.K.

By taking part in the End 2 End in 10 challenge, I hope to raise awareness for the Families For Children Trust so that other kids can have similar opportunities to find a forever Mum and Dad and have a real family in the same way they helped my sister and I. The event is also raising money equally for the North Devon Hospice and also equally for the Childrens Hospice South West, two charities which take care of terminal patients and their families in the aim of making the process as confortable and pain free as possible.

Pedalling an average of 105 miles per day, we will travel the entire length of the U.K mainland starting in John O’Groats, Scotland and finishing at Lands End in Cornwall, England.

Just to add to the challenge we will attempt to complete this ride in 10 days.

The ride will see the team take in some of the U.K’s most stunning countryside including Loch Ness, Fort William, Ben Nevis, Lock Lomond, The Lake District, Cheddar Gorge and the rugged but beautiful Cornish coastline.

As part of the event, we would like as many people as possible to ride the last 100miles or 100km with the team on the last day. Riders of all abilities welcome!! Transport from Lands End (where you will finish) back to the start of both the 100m and 100km rides are currently being organised as we speak, for bikes and riders.

Find out more about the event at www.End2Endin10.com and how to become part of the last day

Thanks and look foward to riding with you
Adam Jewels

Top Bottom