Riders in warwickshire???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trumpettom001

So out for my usual sunday morning run, and at about 9.30 I encountered about 250 cyclists travelling in the opposite direction to me.... shame as it would have been nice to tag along in a group for a bit?

Was it a charity event?

OP
OP
Trumpettom001

Trumpettom001

Infact - scratch that - Just looked two topics below this one to find that it was the Great shakespeare ride....

robgul

Legendary Member
If you saw that ride why not enter either the MacRide or Shakespeare 100 on Sunday 12 September at Stratford - two great rides, one is "leisure and pleasure" the other is "challenging" .... PM me for more info

Rob

Norry1

Legendary Member
So out for my usual sunday morning run, and at about 9.30 I encountered about 250 cyclists travelling in the opposite direction to me.... shame as it would have been nice to tag along in a group for a bit?

Was it a charity event?

Whereabouts were you? I nodded or said hello to quite a few cyclist going in the opposite direction.

May do the ride on 12th as well if I can get a pass out.

Martin

robgul

Legendary Member
Whereabouts were you? I nodded or said hello to quite a few cyclist going in the opposite direction.

May do the ride on 12th as well if I can get a pass out.

Martin

If you're going to watch the cycle races in Warwick on Sun 5 Sept come and say Hi - we'll have one of the MacRide Honda CR-V course cars there with some bikes ... AFAIK we'll be just by Cafe Nero. (See the News at www.macride.org.uk for a pic of one of the cars)

Rob

Norry1

Legendary Member
If you're going to watch the cycle races in Warwick on Sun 5 Sept come and say Hi - we'll have one of the MacRide Honda CR-V course cars there with some bikes ... AFAIK we'll be just by Cafe Nero. (See the News at www.macride.org.uk for a pic of one of the cars)

Rob

S'funny, I saw the flyer for the event yesterday and thought I'll probably pop along. I'll look out for you :smile:

Martin

Top Bottom