Rides in Central Scotland ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimgow

Regular
Does anyone organise any or have i missed them ? there seems to be rides for every part of the country on here except Scotland.

Does anyone organise any or have i missed them ? there seems to be rides for every part of the country on here except Scotland.
There's not been one for a while but CCEcosse has had plenty rides in the past, September was the last but the weather has been pretty cr@p of late.

ACS

Legendary Member
CC Ecosse generally take a 'rest' during the harsher months of the year. Someone may suggest a rendezvous ride (riders make their own way to a central meeting point for coffee\lunch) but these tend to be an ad-hoc short notice kind of event held when the weather is a little kinder. Its worth keeping an eye on this forum. I would expect to see the usual suspects to emerge out of hibernation late Feb early March. With the Kinross Sportive being held in end of Apr I am sure there will be some early season excursions.

What kind of rides are you looking for?

OP
OP
J

jimgow

Regular
CC Ecosse generally take a 'rest' during the harsher months of the year. Someone may suggest a rendezvous ride (riders make their own way to a central meeting point for coffee\lunch) but these tend to be an ad-hoc short notice kind of event held when the weather is a little kinder. Its worth keeping an eye on this forum. I would expect to see the usual suspects to emerge out of hibernation late Feb early March. With the Kinross Sportive being held in end of Apr I am sure there will be some early season excursions.

What kind of rides are you looking for?

I dunno ? just meeting up with fellow cyclists and going for a not too fast ride somewhere.

Top Bottom