Riding logs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G81

Ok, so I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of any outings I do. I shall indicate if I'm with my children or not and I very much doubt they will be detailed or indeed of any great accomplishment but everyone starts somewhere right :smile:
When I've got the children with me its usually either a 9 year old on her own bike and a 3 year old on a bike seat behind me, or two 9 year olds on their own bikes or all three 9 year olds and the bike seat aswel, so as you can tell "adult riding" may be few and far between.

(wk= with kids)
Tuesday - 4.6miles (wk), nice gentle ride out to the nearest town, just getting my 9 year old used to being on a road.

Wednesday - 7.6miles (wk), great ride, quite early so not much traffic, proud of how well my daughter did.

Need to have a good check of the bikes though and perhaps a new seat for me, would like a new bike but with the child seat on the back it doesnt seem worth it until i get more time out alone.

Of course feel free to comment or add your own beginner rides.

how lovely. we used to love taking the kids in their bike seats they would always fall asleep ! they are older now and my 13 yr old daughter has no interest in cycling at all. my son is 12 and has 3 different bikes ( one of which was rescued from a skip! this is a mountain bike ,he also has a bmx and a road bike ) he rides one of these at least once a day . giving them confidence on the road now will only help them be safe in the future. have a happy summers worth of riding.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello G81 & welcome to the forum.

There are fair few Cycle Chat peeps logging rides under a Cycle Chat team at MyCyclingLog here
Please feel free to join and log your rides.

Top Bottom