RIP Damo Suzuki

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Damo Suzuki the Can vocalist died yesterday.

421991836_905285914374745_6368178765097747766_n.jpg

Here's the awesome Mother Sky

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD7ykHU1yII

Last edited:
Sad news! Big fan of those 70s CAN classic albums 🙁

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I knew a big Can fan at the time but for some reason I never got round to listening to them.

I listened to some tracks on YouTube this afternoon. Some of them sounded quite interesting so I think I will investigate further.

I now know the answer to a tricky question... Can Can Can-Can? Answer: I don’t know if they could dance it, but they could certainly play it! :okay:

OP
OP
Chromatic

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I knew a big Can fan at the time but for some reason I never got round to listening to them.

I listened to some tracks on YouTube this afternoon. Some of them sounded quite interesting so I think I will investigate further.

I now know the answer to a tricky question... Can Can Can-Can? Answer: I don’t know if they could dance it, but they could certainly play it! :okay:

You missed out, when I first heard Can back in the 70s it totally changed my musical taste and sent me on a wonderful musical journey into German rock, a journey I'm still enjoying nearly 50 years later.

OP
OP
Chromatic

Chromatic

Legendary Member
The Scorpions were German rock.... Just saying.

Leave that one with me for a while and I'll get back to you.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Damo was the guy that taught me that 'Turtles have a short legs, not for the walking'

Still stuck in my head even though I've not heard the track for many, many years

ETA I thought I had to do something about that ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom