RIP Trigger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
A fellow 'council employee' gone to the big house..
Aye he made millions laugh..
RIP Trig

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

Just got home and read this. Very, very sad:sad::sad:. Thanks Roger and you alter-ego Trigger for giving us all those laughs. Ironically, the most famous scene in OFAH - Del falling through the open bar flap - Trigger was not originally supposed to be in. Roger was free from working in another studio and so the scene was re-written to include him. Good job too, as it's better with him. So many great gags and one - liners.

FFJ

listened to some of his last word on radio 5 - he was great, such part of our lives growing up with OF&H, such a laugh...our kids love it as well
Thank you and RIP

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
He was a red light jumper!!
In a 2012 interview with the Guardian, he said: "People will never stop shouting "Trigger!" at me in the street. The other day I jumped some lights on my bike because someone was hollering at me. A police van pulled me over, and when I stopped they also shouted: "Trigger!". It can be very annoying."
He seemed to be a very mild mannered type of guy, but having people yelling Trigger at you every day must be awful. Some smartarse thinks he's the first person ever to think of doing it. Just like the Father Ted episode with Victor Meldrew and "I Don't Believe it".

Top Bottom