Road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinSplint

I'm after a road bike in good nick, to be used for long training sessions. Gearing to be ideal for hill work etc.

I'm 6ft, so im guessing i'll need a pretty big frame, around 58cm?

What have you? ;)

Oh, looking to spend around £200. Not a lot I know, but im saving for a nice Orbea :smile:

MajorMantra

You should tell us your location - you might find something close to home.;)

Matthew

Dave Higgin

Any interest in an old Galaxy - got the gearing & mudguards, levers on downtube and Mavic rims on old 105 hubs. Reynolds 531 frame the right size (24 inch) - I'm 6 foot. Not the best but it could be yours for half your budget!? More details if you're interested.

MrRidley

ShinSplint said:
I'm after a road bike in good nick, to be used for long training sessions. Gearing to be ideal for hill work etc.

I'm 6ft, so im guessing i'll need a pretty big frame, around 58cm?

What have you? :smile:

Oh, looking to spend around £200. Not a lot I know, but im saving for a nice Orbea :smile:

I have a 58cm carrera in for sale section, yours for £100 all you have to do is pay p+p

PpPete

Legendary Member
Dave Higgin said:
Any interest in an old Galaxy - got the gearing & mudguards, levers on downtube and Mavic rims on old 105 hubs. Reynolds 531 frame the right size (24 inch) - I'm 6 foot. Not the best but it could be yours for half your budget!? More details if you're interested.

Sorry for hijacking the OP - but I might be interested in the Galaxy.
Pictures?

Top Bottom