Roaming in the Wild - BBC iPlayer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
Just a heads up about the above programme, which I think a lot of you might like - it's basically two blokes wandering around the Scottish Highlands is a non-entirely accomplished manner (they bring the wrong type of gas cannister for their stove in one of the episodes for example - it's not slapstick / idiocy - just the sort of thing we all might do) They have traveled by canoe, pack raft and tandem so far, and it's all just very light-hearted and totally undemanding - an ideal thing to watch before going to bed. Like a bath of warm cake. Highly recommended.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0008n9j/roaming-in-the-wild-series-1-1-over-the-moor

Baldy

Über Member
I watched the one on Rannoch Moor, that was enough. Boring narrative, stupid clueless pair of wallies wandering aimlessly not achieving very much. Quickly gave up on them, there's much better on YouTube.

OP
OP
KneesUp

KneesUp

Guru
I watched the one on Rannoch Moor, that was enough. Boring narrative, stupid clueless pair of wallies wandering aimlessly not achieving very much. Quickly gave up on them, there's much better on YouTube.
Inform .. Educate .. Entertain

I thought they were entertaining in a very low-key, undemanding way. I guess if you want action and wilderness tips it's not the show for you!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just a heads up about the above programme, which I think a lot of you might like - it's basically two blokes wandering around the Scottish Highlands is a non-entirely accomplished manner (they bring the wrong type of gas cannister for their stove in one of the episodes for example - it's not slapstick / idiocy - just the sort of thing we all might do) They have traveled by canoe, pack raft and tandem so far, and it's all just very light-hearted and totally undemanding - an ideal thing to watch before going to bed. Like a bath of warm cake. Highly recommended.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0008n9j/roaming-in-the-wild-series-1-1-over-the-moor
Tell us more about your bathing habits!

Top Bottom