Roger the Hilldoger opened the Tour the France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oi! Oi! Oi!....this thread is supposed to be about me and how wonderful I am:biggrin:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Okay, here's goes and of course this is in no way intended to diminish the high regard in which we (esp Arch) hold your magnificent works, but instead should be seen as useful feedback.

I think it is incumbent on all 'country cousins' to at least give a nod to contemporary fashion and style when making their rare trips up to 'town' if they are to integrate seamlessly with the city slickers. I only say this as your outfit on Saturday in Hyde Park was .. well . . rather dated and old fashioned.

Your sartorial advisor,
Tim

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Exactly.

And we must thank the 'Llangollen Legal Lothario' for taking time out to model it on his way to a meeting at the Law Society.

I can't keep quiet any longer....during my involvement in the Tour de France I too was high on stimulants. All I'd consumed that day was lots of coffee which must have effected my perfomance.

Oh the shame.

cyclingfury

Another of my heros that's disappointed me by secumming to the temptation to cheat by the use of artificial stimulants to enhance his performance. I'm going to tear down all your pictures off my bedroom wall.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Hilldodger said:
I can't keep quiet any longer....during my involvement in the Tour de France I too was high on stimulants. All I'd consumed that day was lots of coffee which must have effected my perfomance.

Oh the shame.

No Blurting out the truth. First deny everything...............:biggrin:

Top Bottom