Rogers cleared of clen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Is there no equivilent of a suspended sentence, so should he get caught again, accidental or not, he would be given the full sentence

I'm sure he deserves the benefit of the doubt in this case but he's still responsible for what he puts in, surely. This is the guiding principle that all athletes have to conform too. How do they distinguish, in future, those deliberately cheating in China from those not.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm sure he deserves the benefit of the doubt in this case but he's still responsible for what he puts in, surely. This is the guiding principle that all athletes have to conform too. How do they distinguish, in future, those deliberately cheating in China from those not.
I guess they stress the advice that riders should stay off the local meat in places like Mexico and China.

The Couch

Über Member
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I know what you mean - a slippery slope from strict liability but maybe these circumstances are really exceptional. I'd have accepted it if he'd been given a ban too!

Dave_1

It was the right decision in principle but wouldn't have minded if they had thrown the book at him as he used Michele Ferrari & some v suspect reports on drives along Rhine to get blood top up with T mobile team at 06 TDF

AndyRM

XOXO
Always worth a read this. Been a while since a new column but here's an inside track on the Rogers positive

http://cyclingtips.com.au/2014/04/the-secret-pro-4/

Some cracking articles and insight there @Crackle, thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom