Rohloff hub + bike frame stand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

franniepan

Hi I have a touring bike without a stand. It has Rohloff hub and cabling.
Please can anyone recommend a bike stand they will fit to my frame and accomoadre the Rohloff cables?

Many thanks
Franniepan

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A pic of the bike around the BB/chainstay area might be helpful.

I used to have a Rohloff touring bike and the bike stand was fixed underneath the bottom bracket; although cables were in that area the fitting was raised above them. In reality I rarely used the bike stand. Its just quicker and more stable to lean the bike against something.....at times this 'something' has the bonus of being an anchor point to lock the bike.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Hello,
I've just taken some photo's of my wife's touring bike, a Chas Roberts with 14 speed Rohloff hub. She's done a couple of end to ends on it among other things. The stand is excellent, really holds the bike steady, even with fully laden panniers. She tells me there is a later version which is an improvement on the verssion that she has on her bike.

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

franniepan

A pic of the bike around the BB/chainstay area might be helpful.

Thanks Guru, I’m looking for a side stand. I had the pltscher centre on before. It ripped a hole in the frame. More to do with frame not accommodating for stand in first place but I’d prefer one on side this time round. Kinda where my hand is.

I’m on my way to Germany to I’m hopping may find something there. If you’ve any ideas be v grateful. Thanks

Attachments

• 1E8DAA11-7EA1-4344-A7C8-D8B1F61FE416.jpeg
    1E8DAA11-7EA1-4344-A7C8-D8B1F61FE416.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 2
  • B197DB67-5843-4F35-AA49-1D8953292B74.jpeg
    B197DB67-5843-4F35-AA49-1D8953292B74.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom