Rucksack Recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now the warmer weather is coming I'm considering ditching the panniers and using a rucksack to transport my change of clothes to work. I keep a suit and shoes in my locker at work so will just be transporting 5 pairs of socks, underwear and shirts to work on the Monday and bringing the dirty ones back on the Friday. I have a saddle bag for my multi tool, spares and a waterproof jacket, so it won't have to accomodate anything other than work clothes.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

crumpetman

I can only recommend using the pannier and not the rucksack. I don't mind the rucksack so much in the winter as it is like wearing an extra layer. But as the weather warms up I hate it even though I only use it once or twice a week.

itchyrider

Aka Chris
I use a rucksacks Cos i like to go out @ weekends & not look like a commuter even though i do commute, but my Lowe & Alpine Edge 22 xl is very good, lots of pockets & Brilliant vents for your back.. I got mine off ebay which made made it cheaper..

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
i use the deuter speedlite (15l one)

it holds my lunch, sometimes my shoes and has enough room for a change of clothes, a magazine, d lock, f/aid kit and multitool and spare inner tube! cant fault it really

Jmenorton

I use a Deuter (not sure the model) aswell, use it mountain biking. Got it pretty cheap to from Rose, £25 i think. Seems good sofar, it is slighly raised off your back.

Top Bottom